Thursday, May 21, 2015

Neutrally Scrapped

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last charity card using the light blue DCWV card bases in my stash and scrap papers.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Momenta Amylee Weeks.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on Bazzill red, Recollections Green, and a blue and olive of unknown origin.

Today's card is the neutral of this set.  I didn't want anything to masculine or feminine to finish off this five card set.  I'm rather pleased with the results.  I chose this particular scrap of printed paper because it had a lot of great colours with which I could easily coordinate from my leftovers.  I didn't add any embellishments, bling or glitter because I felt it would move the card out of the neutral territory I was striving for.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment