Monday, May 25, 2015

Eclectic Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card is one of two using the dusty pink card bases I've had in my stash for ages.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Carta Bella Beautiful Moments layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey.  The images are Stampin' Up Faith In Nature stamped in Smoky Slate on Recollections White and layered on more Basic Grey.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Close To My Heart Ruby.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

At first blush this card is all disparate elements but the elements do 'whisper' to one another.  The half circles have writing, though faint. so I used these flowers that also have writing.  The banners of the printed paper go off the page so I had the sentiment flow off the page.  The background of the printed paper is dotted so I dotted the flowers with pearls.  This is a different card but it is also very familiar and I'm very happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment