Friday, May 22, 2015

Strips Of Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting cards using the darker of the blue card bases in the box I've been hoarding.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Karen Foster Birds & Blooms.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Close To My Heart Slate on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on a red of unknown origin.  The embellishment is K&Company Brenda Walton Flora & Fauna Butterfly Vellum sticker.

This card, and the next couple, use some wonderful scrap pieces from a sheet of paper that I've used so very judiciously for a long time.  I really love this paper.  It actually pains me to use up these last little bits.  They've made for some exceptionally beautiful cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment