Saturday, June 13, 2015

Spectacular Yet Simple

Hello everyone,

I've a pretty awesome charity Christmas card for you today.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Stampin' Up Midnight Muse on Bazzill white and layered on a brushed silver of unknown origin and Midnight Muse.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm Silver Metal.

When the stamped image is this incredible, it doesn't take much to craft a really amazing card.  While I often find trees a real challenge to stamp, that just doesn't hold for this image.  I think its because the swirl makes the image appear more rectangular.  This is a perfect stamp for a sentiment-less card because the image is so interesting.  I think adding a sentiment may actually take away from the overall simplicity of the card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment