Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hints of Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas In July card is all about layers.



The printed papers are Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love.  The image is Inkadinkado coloured with Tombow 158 and 856.  The berries are highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet and Queen & Co Shamrock Green pearls.

This pad of printed paper is the only Lawn Fawn product I have and I decided to use multiple layers of printed papers on this card.  I particularly liked that the white printed paper worked so well with the image I'd chosen.  I didn't have Tombow markers that coordinated really well with the colours in the papers but I felt overall, these colours were the best of the option I'd tried.  I notices that some of my markers, especially the nibs, are really starting to wear so it looks like I'm going to have to go shopping.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment