Sunday, July 26, 2015

Oh So Pretty

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is all soft and pretty.


The printed paper is Heidi Grace Christmas Holly Leaves layered on a shimmery, metallic blue of unknown origin.  The holly branch is die cut from a shimmery, textured white of unknown origin with a Penny Black Holly Berry die.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Poinsettias in Tsukineko Starlite Black Brilliance ink on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap Say It With Pearls.

I absolutely love this card!  The colours, the shimmer, the layout, the design, there is nothing that I don't love!  I picked up this particular die for a couple of reasons.  I liked that it was holly, duh, and I liked that it wonderfully delicate and light, perfect for cards.  Its much more challenging to use a large die on a card.  I don't think it would be too hard to make this in a more traditional red and green.  I picked up this Tsukineko ink from a sale bin and am so glad I did.  It is a great, dark-ish neutral that isn't black.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment