Thursday, November 26, 2015

Berried Bannered

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the Christmas cards I designed for a recent charity crop.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Wonder Wishes "Merry Little Berries" layered on a solid red and a solid green each of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in Close To My Heart Topiary on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The banners are die cut with Sizzix Banners Framelits from more red of unknown origin.  The sentiment and banners are highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

This is a great sheet of paper.  It's a wonderful scale for carding and, unlike yesterday's card, offers some excellent shading for coordinating.  I like the busy background as it offers a couple of options.  It's great underneath an image or, left like this, as the predominant background element.  It's perfect for embellishing, which I didn't do in this case, but left it alone.  I love the vintage aspect to the design which works great with this particular sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment