Monday, November 16, 2015

Diamond Beauty

Hello everyone,

I've been wicked busy the last few weeks designing and crafting Christmas cards.  It has been a crazy, crazy time.  Now its time to, hopefully, get back to something resembling normal

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague for a wedding.  I wanted to try something different and I had some fun crafting this fancy-folded beauty.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The remaining papers are American Crafts Charcoal Damask glitter paper and Worldwin Shimmery Black.  The images are Technique Tuesday Fan Fare stamped in Ranger Glacier White pigment ink heat embossed with Stampin' Up white embossing powder.  The sentiment is Fiskars Just Married Quotes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on a silver of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Frosted Finishes and Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

I think this card is an absolute thing of beauty.  The diamond fold was a bit of challenge to figure out but when I finally got it, I fell in love.  I was inspired by a tri-fold wedding card that I crafted in September.  It turned out so well, I got ambitious.  It paid off.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment