Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Glittered And Gorgeous

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one that I designed for a girlfriend and I to craft at a crop in October.


The image is an Elizabeth Crafts Designs outline sticker glittered with Classic Red Glamour Glitter and a variety of Martha Stewart glitter.  The image is layered on Worldwin gold, Stampin' Up Whisper White and a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone stickers.

All that glitter just puts me in the happiest of places.  These types of images are incredibly time consuming and finicky but the results are so very worth it.  They make for utterly mind-blowing beautiful.  I kept the rest of the card pretty simple so as not to have to compete with this poinsettia.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment