Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Flock Of Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another beautiful butterfly card.


The card base is Studio G.  The image is Memory Box Fairyland Butterflies die cut from Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock ink.

I love this card!  I've used this die with alcohol inked paper before and it was equally spectacular.  This die might be a tad to large for the card base but once I angled the butterflies on the diagonal, it seemed to work all right.  I really love the blending of these inks.  The blues, purples and greens are really wonderful!  This will be another that I'll want to keep but I've actually got someone special in mind for it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment