Saturday, January 23, 2016

Butterfly Birthday Bliss

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of my favourites in this butterfly series.


The card base is Studio G.  The image is Joy! Crafts Floral Flourishes 6003/0006 die cut from Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Joy! Crafts Clear Stamps Sayings stamped in Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 2mm clear elements.

I love the contrast of large image and sentiment with the tiny embellishment trio.  This is a tried and true three element design layout that always works each and every time.  When combined with the beautiful colour swirls of the alcohol inked paper and intricate die cut butterfly, there is no going wrong.  This is a card that you can't help but love and as much as I do, I can't wait to give it to someone.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment