Sunday, January 24, 2016

Baby Boy Beautiful

Hello everyone,

One of my colleagues recently had a baby and I crafted this card for her upcoming baby shower.



The printed paper is Karen Foster Bedtime Friends layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Penny Black Baby Baby stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Early Espresso.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

One of the pleasures of having a baby shower after the baby is born is that you can craft a card for either a boy or a girl.  I fell in love with this paper from the moment I laid eyes on and there was no way it wasn't going to become part of my stash.  This is actually the second attempt because I royally messed up the brad placement the first time around.  I managed to salvage the printed paper of the first attempt but I don't know how usable it will be given there are holes and tears,  I'm not totally giving up on it though as I've only the one sheet so I don't want to waste one little bit.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment