Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blooming Beauty

Hello everyone,

Now that I've finished posting Christmas cards, its time to highlight some of the other cards I've crafted over the past few weeks.


The printed paper is Best of K & Company layered on Stampin' Up Crushed Curry and Lucky Limeade.  The images are Stampin' Up Blooming With Kindness stamped in StazOn Olive Green on Very Vanilla and painted with LuminArte Dreamsicle, Fuzzy Peach and Chiffon Pink Twinkling H2Os.  The image layered was lightly sponged with Crumbcake and River Rock.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Bloom With Hope stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Lucky Limeade.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap LeCreme Baby Bling Pearls.

I crafted this card for a girlfriend's early December birthday.  She is surrounded by guys and I especially wanted to give her something super feminine.  This sentiment is perfectly apt for her as she is one of the nicest people I've ever met.  I ended up sponging the flowered layered because the StazOn was just too stark against the card.  That simple technique really softens and made the card more vintage.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment