Sunday, January 17, 2016

Butterfly Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that I crafted for the many people who help my girlfriend and I with the charity crop we are hosting at the end of February.


The card base is Studio G.  The butterfly is Joy! Crafts Floral Flourishes 6003/0006 die cut from a sheet of glossy paper smooshed with a variety of Ranger alcohol ink then stamped with StazOn Midnight Blue.  The sentiment is Sentimentally Yours Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Baby Boy mini pearls.

I love this beautiful bold butterfly!  It uses some of the smooshed paper I played with a few weeks ago.  I have had, and continue to have, a lot of fun with this paper.  I'm especially pleased with how this sentiment works with the border of the card base.  Overall this is a very simple card taking advantage of a great bold butterfly die cut.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment