Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Chocolate And Gingerbread

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last Christmas card.  Not forever, just for a little while.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey layered Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Celebrate The Season, heat embossed in Close To My Heart Cocoa embossing powder and painted with LuminArte Cinnamon Brown Twinkling H2Os.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I often find the last card of a commission such as this one cane be difficult and I often use what's already out and open on my desk.  In this case it was the Technique Tuesday stamp set and the Stickles.  I had originally planned to paint anything for this set of cards (it can be time consuming) but this font screamed for paint.  I like how the slight shimmer works with the Stickles (also on my desk).  The chocolate brown ribbon was a must given the dark brown sentiment.  A great, if pretty simple, result.

I hope you enjoy this card, the series and all the Christmas cards that I've so enjoyed crafting this year.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment