Monday, January 4, 2016

List of Christmas Goodness

Hello everyone,

I'm still enjoying these Christmas cards even though the season has ended.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey layered Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Celebrate The Season stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This commission came in rather late so I knew I needed to keep things super simple if I was to finish on time.  This is a card that took me less than five minutes.  I particularly love this sentiment and think I've used it every year since I bought it.  I love the vertical aspect of the list.  I paired it with the perfectly matched, simply knotted, red ribbon.  The Stickles add just that perfect little hint of glitter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment