Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sincerely Splattered

Hello everyone,

After being less than thrilled with yesterday's card, I decided to do something entirely different today.


The images are Close To My Heart Ink Blot stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock, and Pomegranate, and Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart A Thousand Thanks stamped in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and layered on Pomegranate.  The embellishments are EK Success Halloween Dots.

This card couldn't be more different than yesterday's.  It's loose and free-flowing.  I'm really loving these types of  splattered impressions.  They push me out of my comfort zone with their non-conforming impressions but I always love the results.  Polar opposites are rather nice sometimes.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment