Friday, January 22, 2016

Splattered Generosity

Hello everyone,

I'm posting yet another butterfly thank you card today.


The butterflies are Marianne Design Collectables COL1319 die cut from Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, stamped with StazOn Jet Black and spritzed with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds.  The background was stamped with Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge and Close To My Heart Ink Blot with Stampin' Up Pacific Point and Blackberry Bliss and Ranger Spun Sugar Distress ink on Recollections White, and layered on Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings stamped in Blackberry Bliss.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Mark Richards 2mm clear elements.

I just have to admit that using up all the alcohol inked die cut butterflies is starting to be a bit of a challenge.  I think I went a little overboard.  I'm certainly not tired of butterflies but I probably could have stopped a couple of cards ago.  I pulled out this sentiment because I'd not used it in a while.  I also wanted to pull out some of the accent stamps that I've discovered I love but haven't played with all that much.  I have to say I think Blackberry Bliss is one of my favourite colours ever.  It works so perfectly with these butterflies.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment