Saturday, January 30, 2016

Twinkling Blossom Magic

Hello everyone,

Today' post is a card I crafted to support a colleague.


The image is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Ranger Glacier White on Recollections Black and heat embossed in Stampin' Up White embossing powder.  The image is painted in LuminArte Cedarwood, Ice, Mango Mamba and Teal Zircon Twinkling H2Os and layered on textured Crushed Curry and more Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Verve Accent Notes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

The yellow, black and white colour combination of this card really pops beautifully.  I'm not certain the cheerfulness of this card is actually evident in the photo.  It really is a happy card!  There are four images in this set and I wanted to see if they'd so for the 'black magic' technique I've been doing the past few months.  The images are less formal then some of the others I've done but the technique worked just fine.  I have not tried them on the kraft background as yet but I planning on it at some point.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment