Monday, February 22, 2016

Petals In Paisley

Hello everyone,

A few years ago I crafted a set of cards for my sister to send to her nieces and nephew overseas.  She has used up all the cards for her nieces and asked for another half dozen which I'll be posting over the next few days.


The printed paper is DCWV Girl's Stack layered on Stampin' Up Summer Sun.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Happy Birthday 10 stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on more Summer Sun.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

Something I've kept in mind for these cards is that they cannot have any bulk otherwise mailing overseas can be costly.  I love Stickles for this exact reason.  It adds marvelous sparkles with no extra bulk.  The age-range for the girls is 13 to 17 so I had a wonderful time going girlie - flowers and butterflies.  I think this will be a great card for one of them.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment