Monday, February 1, 2016

The Best Blooms

Hello everyone,

Part of the housewarming gift that was paired with yesterday's card included the next six cards.


The card base is Studio G.  The images are Stampin' Up Wild About Flowers stamped in Cameo Coral and Always Artichoke and Close To My Heart Peacock, Topiary, Sweet Leaf and Pomegranate.  The sentiment, also Stampin' Up Wild About Flowers, was stamped in Peacock.

I hadn't originally planned to include cards in the housewarming gift but my girlfriend really likes cards and is always happy when I give them to her.  I wasn't particularly satisfied with the cards in my stash so decided only a few short hours before seeing them to get creative.  I don't always work well under pressure so was very purposeful in my choices for this series.  I decided to stick, as much as possible to stamps, including this two-step one, as it makes for very straightforward cards when you don't have to worry about coordinating with paper.  I also selected a variety of card bases at the start so I didn't have to waste precious time making my choices.  This is a great result that took only a few minutes to craft.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment