Friday, February 12, 2016

Rows Of Hearts

Hello everyone,

Today's Valentine is for a colleague.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The image is Verve Hundred Hearts stamped in Versamark, heart embossed with Stampin' Up White embossing powder, painted in LuminArte Poppy Red Twinkling H2Os and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All also stamped in Versamark and heat embossed.  The top panel is layered on Recollections White and Bazzill Ruby Slippers.  The brad is of unknown origin.

It was inevitable that I wasn't going to craft just one 'kraft' magic card.  I'm utterly in love with the simplicity of this Valentine.  The white just pops and the depth of the red hearts is really wonderful.  I originally planned to paint both the inside and outer hearts but changed my mind and used the ever perfect Sakura pen.  I'm glad I did because the Sakura on kraft is amazing!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment