Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Swallowtail Spectacular

Hello everyone,

Another quick and easy card today.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Rich Razzleberry and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Creative Vision Simply Said stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

This is my 'go to' stamp whenever I need to craft a super quick card.  It is such a magnificent stamp and no matter colour I use, the results are always incredible.  I've found that applying the Wink of Stella blends the stamped ink and while you don't always want ink to run, I did in this case.  It adds a hint of glitter and highlights the intricacy of the image.  This card base is a lovely pale grey and I love combining the grey with Rich Razzleberry.  In minutes, a truly beautiful card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment