Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Purple Calla Thanks

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I recently hosted a charity Crop fundraising which wouldn't have been a success without the help of so many people.  The next dozen or so posts will be the thank you cards I've crafted.


The printed papers are Momenta Textured Cardstock and K&Company Susan Winget Nature.  The image is Stampin' Up Remarkable You stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White and painted with LuminArte Lemongrass, Mango Mamba, Royal Orchid and Wild Plum Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Momenta and K&Company.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Purple Glitter Gems.

I really love crafting these thank you cards.  It gives me a chance to try new things, play with stamps and experiment.  I had painted these callas a while ago and was just looking for an excuse to put them on a card.  I ended up placing the sentiment on this angle because as I was painting, there was a single purple drip that needed to be covered.  This worked beautifully.  Never underestimate the effectiveness of a paint drip to try something new.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment