Thursday, October 20, 2016

Leaves Of Three

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite finished with the shaving cream technique background papers.


The printed paper was made using the shaving cream technique with Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and River Rock ink on Recollections Vanilla.  The vertical strip is Gina K Chocolate Brown.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on Recollections Vanilla, painted with LuminArte Golden Jade, Jasper Red, Natural Linen and Spiced Pumpkin Twinkling H2Os and layered on Close To My Heart Goldrush.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Goldrush.  The embellishments are EK Success Harvest Dots.

I was going to put away these autumn background papers for the time being when I realized this particular leaf stamp was too perfect not to use for one of these cards.  This is one of my favourite leaf stamps even though I don't seem to use it all that often.  It is pretty distinctive and I do shy away from using them too frequently.  It painted up beautifully and the swirls in the images work so beautifully with the swirls in the background.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment