Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Much Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the valentine I crafted for my daughter.


The printed papers are BoBunny Crush layered on Recollections Black and Bazzill red.  The image is Inkadinkado Stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip on Recollections White.  The embellishment is Kaisercraft Heart Sparkles.

There is something about this little panda that I can't resist.  My daughter is a huge panda fan and it was a lot of fun to incorporate this little guy into her valentine.  I thought it was particularly inspiring to affix the sparkly heart embellishment in just the perfect spot.  I really love the mix of patterned paper.  It's busy and fun!  I think though, without the solid paper reveals, it just wouldn't work very well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment