Sunday, July 23, 2017

All Santas

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a blip in the wooden sticker series.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill white.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Bazzill white and layered on Bazzill Red Devil.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This card was suppose to use another sweet wooden sticker but once I got everything together, the wooden stickers just didn't work.  I thought, given how busy yesterday's background paper was, this Santa paper would work equally well.  I was wrong.  Every sticker I laid out either got lost or looked awful against the all these images.  Instead of getting frustrated by the issue, I just decided to add some Stickles and let it go.  Funnily, I really like this card!  It's as fun as yesterday's! Go figure!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment