Saturday, July 15, 2017

Bold Holidays

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses a new die cut that I picked up during Ecstasy Crafts 150th sale.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up This Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  The sentiment is Joy! Crafts die 6002/2028 cut from Stampin' Up Basic Black and layered on Recollections Vanilla and more Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

It's not often that I craft a card without stamping.  This past year I began using a few die cut sentiments that were donated (by Crop A While) and really liked the results.  I decided to look for a few Christmas dies and was quite pleased to find today's (and tomorrow's) on sale.  I chose to use black paper because I thought it would back this bold font even more bold.  I think it works great because the rest of the card is so simple.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment