Sunday, July 16, 2017

Bold Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses another holiday die cut that I recently acquired.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up This Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  The sentiment is Joy! Crafts die 6002/2027 cut from Stampin' Up Basic Black and layered on Very Vanilla.  The embellishment is a Recollections brad.

This is the last card using the Stampin' Up This Christmas designer series paper that was gifted to me by a girlfriend.  It also uses the second Joy! Crafts sentiment die that I bought recently.  Again I chose to use black in order to make the sentiment pop even more.  This die is quite a bit longer than yesterday's so unless I used the same layout, this had to be a horizontal card.  I figured it would be a great masculine Christmas card so I added only a brad, no sparkle or glitter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment