Saturday, July 22, 2017

Christmas Reindeer

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas cards uses some wooden stickers I found at the local dollar store.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill white and green.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Jeweled Tree stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red of more Bazzill white.  The embellishment is Crafts Wooden Stickers.

I fell in love with these wooden stickers at the dollar store, buying a few different packages.  The next few cards will use them in few different ways.  I didn't originally intend to add a sentiment as the printed paper more than covers it but as I was pulling it all together I felt the sticker needed an anchor and though I tried a ribbon, it just wasn't working.  I offset the sentiment a little to accommodate the rocking horse and I quite like the end result.  This is a really fun card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment