Friday, July 28, 2017

Glittered Tree

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is another French card for the fall charity sale at work.


The printed paper is Joy! Crafts Happy Holidays.  The image is Frog's Whiskers Ink Christmas Tree stamped in Ranger Glacier White and heat embossed with Stampin' Up White embossing powder.  The tree is highlighted with Stampendous Crystal Snow Glitter.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'es Noel.

I don't have a huge variety of French sentiment stamps so I use them often when crafting French cards.  I wanted to make a more masculine French card and I had yet to try this great tree stamp.  A tree stamp which begs for glitter.  I do wish it had been just a little more opaque so it would really look likely sparkly snow.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment