Friday, July 14, 2017

More Stampin' Up Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's post demonstrates that when something is working, run with it!


The printed papers are Stampin' Up This Christmas.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Seasonal Sayings - Christams stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla and layered on Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  The embellishment is Martha Stewart Woodland Felt Icon Die-cuts.

This printed paper was gifted to me by a girlfriend.  I just love the delicate but somewhat retro images.  I just love the hints of black which I think works especially well against the vanilla.  It was what prompted me to use this sentiment, stamped in black.  I really love this sentiment and could really use it for every card.  This great poinsettia embellishment isn't the perfect shade of red but it's so perfectly Christmas I couldn't resist adding it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment