Tuesday, July 18, 2017

More Traditional Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses another piece of vintage Italian holly paper.


The printed paper is Rossi layered on a shimmery gold and red of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more red.  The banners are punched from more shimmery gold.  The red gems are of unknown origin.

The images on this sheet of paper has a much better scale.  This is a very traditional sentiment, in keeping with the vintage aspect of the paper.  I think the font also works really well with the holly.  The red isn't a perfect match with the berries but it's the best I had available.  I used the shimmery gold because the images also have a hint of gold - hard to tell in this photo.  I love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment