Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Pine Cones And Ribbon

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses another sheet of vintage Italian paper.


The printed paper is Rossi layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The images are Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped in Mossy Meadow and Altenew Espresso and Mocha, on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Fiskars Vintage Christmas stamped in Mocha.

This paper has such traditional images, I couldn't resist adding it my cart.  I intended to use it for more masculine cards, and it will still work, but the ribbons are a lot more feminine than I thought they'd be.  I love this Stampin' Up stamp set.  Not only are the images wonderful but it's a two-step set that I really enjoy using.  This sentiment is also one of my favourites for vintage-style cards.  In the hopes of a masculine card, I didn't add any extra embellishments or glitter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment