Monday, July 10, 2017

Sprigs Of Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is full of holly.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill green.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Altenew Olive on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishment is Jolee's Boutique Holly Repeats.

It's inevitable that when I'm in Christmas card mode, I'll craft some holly cards.  I found a pretty decent size scrap of this holly paper from the Crop A While donations.  I decided to use the sole vertical French Christmas sentiment is my stash because I didn't want to cover up any more of this great paper than necessary.  This sentiment is not too wide and it is the perfect scale for this size card.  The ribbon and stickers add just that extra bit of sparkle that make this a really great, if somewhat simple, Christmas card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment