Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Stampin' Up Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is pretty much a Stampin' Up card.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Mint Macaroon and Delightful Dijon.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

I don't understand why I balk at all Stampin' Up cards.  Maybe because I can spot them a mile away or maybe because I've got so many different products that I love to mix and match.  The most wonderful thing about Stampin' Up products is how perfectly they work together.  The colours are true so it's really easy to combine prints and solids.  Why wouldn't you?  I wouldn't normally choose mint for a Christmas card but it, as well as the dijon, just make the colours of the printed paper pop!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment