Monday, July 17, 2017

Traditional Holly

Hello everyone,

The next few posts are Christmas cards that use some beautiful Italian paper that I bought years ago but only recently 'found' in my stash.


The printed paper is Rossi layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Soft Suede.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.

This paper was purchased years ago at the online store 32° North when I was looking for vintage Christmas papers.  It is actually decoupage paper so the scale of the images is not great but with careful trimming, I can make it work.  It also come is pretty large sizes - 19.5" x 13.5", which is challenging because it doesn't fit into my paper cutter.  All that said, I love the final result and I certainly won't shy away from using this great paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment