Saturday, July 8, 2017

Wreaths And Ribbon

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an extraordinarily simple French card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a Bazzill red and dark green.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more dark green Bazzill.  The ribbon is Ribbon Bowtique.

This is another charity sale card.  Some French cards are needed but I've only a couple of French sentiment sets as well as a couple borrowed from a girlfriend.  I can get bored re-using the same sentiments but once I retire, the number of French cards I needed will be limited.  I love this printed paper, the wreaths are so beautiful.  I debated using an image but this is a smaller card base so it would have covered too much of the paper.  I thought a lovely ribbon was a nice way to complement the images.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment