Saturday, February 3, 2018

Just Jazzy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another birthday card commissioned by a colleague for her husband.


The printed paper is Forever In Time layered on Stampin' Up Really Rust and Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Really Rust.  The banners are Recollection Mercury Glass highlighted with Copper Liquid Pearls.

My colleague's husband likes music and jazz so I just had to use this music inspired paper.  I love the different shades brown and gold in this paper which makes choosing coordinating solids quite straightforward.  I thought the curly sentiment worked especially well with the music notes.  My colleague especially liked how the banners quite mimicked keys.  It's a great result that her husband really appreciated.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment