Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Dandelion Seeds

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an extra special card in this commissioned series.


The background image is Hero Arts La Letter stamped in Close To My Heart Pebble on Recollections White.  The focal image is Hero Arts Dandelion stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond and highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Happy Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image panel is layered on a Momenta Silver and Stampin' Up Basic Black.

My girlfriend and I are both military brats and I recently learned that dandelions are the official flower of military brats because we are "Children of the world, blown to all corners of the world, we bloom anywhere!".  I just couldn't resist crafting her a dandelion card.  I love this particular image as the stem is perfect for an interesting sentiment placement.  I'm loving the black and white colour scheme, it's very sophisticated, even for a dandelion/military brat!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment