Friday, February 2, 2018

Resplendent In Red

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card that was commissioned by a colleague for his wife.


The image is Peel-Off's Large Butterfly Outline Sticker glittered with Martha Stewart Carnelian, Garnet, Sterling and Onyx glitter, and Joy Crafts Pearl Glitter.  The image is affixed to Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver and Recollections red foil.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Greeting Set die cut from more Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.

When asking my colleague what his wife liked, he responded shiny, glitter and red.  I took that to heart!  This is an awesome birthday card!  I don't usually do one-off glittered images because it's so messy but this was the best way I knew to incorporate all the things she likes.  It was worth the mess!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment