Sunday, February 11, 2018

Rockin' It

Hello everyone,

The next dozen or so posts are cards commissioned by a girlfriend who was looking for a dozen assorted cards including one for a grand daughter and a grandson.


The printed paper is DCWV Rockstar layered on DCWV Glitzy Glitter.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Razzleberry on Recollections White and layered on more Glitzy Glitter.  The images are Stickah Stickers.  The card is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

My girlfriend has an eight year old grand daughter who is into hip hop.  I know nothing of hip hop!  After a little Googling, I figured a little glitter and pink would be a good start.  It's all about the music and though these stickers are more 'Rocker' than 'Hip Hop' I still think it works.  What eight year old doesn't have a soft spot for pink glitter?

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment