Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Warm And Bright

Hello everyone,

The next few posts are cards that I crafted using some interesting backgrounds that I've made over the past while.


The image is Hero Arts Pop Stems stamped in Altenew Firebrick and highlighted with Diamond Stickles.  The vertical panel is a piece of watercolour paper sprinkled with Brilliant Red and Yellow Brusho and spritzed with water.  The piece was textured with Couture Creations Entangle embossing folder and sprayed with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfect Punches stamped in Altenew Firebrick on Recollections White and highlighted with more Diamond Stickles.

I had seen a couple of videos using Brusho so when I saw it in the recent Stampin' Up catalog I decided to give it a try.  This piece turned out particularly well, some of the others, not so much.  I thought this piece would make for a great warm, bright and sunshiny card, perfect for a cold and dreary February day.  It's such a happy and cheerful result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment