Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Winnie Baby

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a baby shower card commissioned for a girlfriend.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  Winnie the Pooh was assembled from a variety of punched pieces in a mustard and red Bazzill and black.  Pooh's eyebrows and mouth were added with Tombow N15.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Tin of Cards stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and layered on more red Bazzill.

As sad as yesterday's card was to craft, today's card was a lot of fun.  The baby shower was Winnie the Pooh themed so I tried my hand at Winnie the Pooh punch art.  He's not the perfect Pooh Bear but you can certainly tell what I was trying to accomplish.  It was actually a lot of fun once I stopped trying to be so exact.  I love how he really pops against the blues in the printed paper.  This turned out to be a great baby boy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment