Tuesday, June 5, 2018

All About The Paper

Hello everyone,

Today's post uses some paper and ribbon that I've been hoarding for eons.


The printed paper is BoBunny Winter Joy Bundled layered on a purple Bazzill and is highlighted with Turquoise, Lavender and Lime Green Stickles.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Desert Night stamped on Recollections White.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

I have no idea where I found this paper but I've had it forever and I've used it judiciously so it would last as long as I could.  Ditto for the ribbon.  I didn't necessarily need to add the Stickles but I thought using multiple coordinating colours would add just that little extra sparkle.  It's a very simple and straightforward layout that doesn't cover up too much of the beautiful paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment