Saturday, June 30, 2018

Just A Little Retro

Hello everyone,

I consider today's birthday card to be just a little bit on the retro side.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Stampin ' Up Mossy Meadow, coloured with Stampin' Up Old Olive Blendabilities and layered on more Smoothie.  The butterfly embellishment is from Multicrafts.

I really love this printed paper.  It's somewhat funky with the odd shaped squares and intersecting lines.  It reminded me of the old space cartoons like the Jetsons - apologies for those too young to remember that show.  This is a new sentiment stamp.  I thought the leaves make is just a little more interesting and with all the birthday cards, I needed just a little something new for the stash.  I think it all came together very nicely.

Today's birthday card post will be the last until August as I'm going to be posting Christmas In July cards for the next month.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment