Sunday, July 1, 2018

Christmas Hello

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first of this year's Christmas In July series. 


The printed paper is Flonz Vintage Paper Retro Christmas Gift layered on Close To My Heart Gypsy.  The sentiment is from an unknown Stampin' Up set stamped in Altenew Deep Iris on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Gypsy.  The ribbon is Craftsmart.  The candy cane brad if of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

It is rather ironic to be crafting Christmas cards when there is a blistering heatwave happening!  I only recently discovered Flonz and when I came across their vintage Christmas papers I just couldn't resist.  I also have more Merry Christmas sentiments than I'll never get bored!  This is a vintage vibe that I especially like the colours and the images are just adorable.  It's a great Christmas card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment