Saturday, July 28, 2018

Wildlife Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a more masculine Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a green and a brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampendous Merriest Wish stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on an ivory of unknown origin and is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

I think I first used this printed paper on a wine bottle tag last year and it turned out beautifully.  Though the background colour isn't the easiest to work with, I really love the images.  This is a larger sentiment than I'd normally use on such a small card but enough of the images are still visible that it works pretty well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment