Wednesday, July 18, 2018

In The Pink

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a soft and pretty Christmas card.


The card base is a pink Bazzill.  The printed paper is BoBunny Carousel Christmas Collection layered on Stampin' Up Shimmery paper.  The sentiment/image is Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes stamped in Close To My Heart Pomegranate on an ivory of unknown origin and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The focal panel is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

Anyone who thinks pink can't be Christmas is crazy!  This is a wonderful card and it's so pretty in pink.  I love using the Silver Pearl embossing powder on a dark inked image.  It changes the colour quite drastically, making it a very soft tone of the original colour.  I used the dots of Liquid Pearls to add interest to some of the blank space.  It's an okay application but I'm not sure it actually accomplished what I intended.  I still love the card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment