Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Stitched Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas cards reminds me of Europe.


The printed paper is Decorer Winter Moments layered on a Bazzill red and Aspen Green.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 808 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more red.

This card is part of a commission for a girlfriend.  She has close ties to her family in Germany and I thought this would be a perfect Christmas card for her.  I didn't add any embellishments or other extras because once I affixed the sentiment, I didn't think it needed anything else.  I couldn't really see anywhere to add anything else which is pretty much what ultimately made the decision.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment